Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oh My It's Been AWHILE......

I have been gone sooo long where to start I don't even know!  Well I have been back home for a little over a year.  No more work for me.  I lost two of my clients, my boyfriend's father, who lived with us and my grandpapa in about four month.  Was all I could take, no more.   That and my health has not been the best.  I Have fibromyalia and it has gotten to the point I am afraid to take care of clients for their sake.  The feeling in my hand and legs are not good.  I drop things, and fall at time, I don't need to drop or fall with a client.  So I am staying home with my fur babies. I have had a few losses there too. My beautiful canary died will I was gone.  The cats all letf home and I parted ways with the dragons.

I still have my big mastiff boy Bounce and now he has a wife.  Her name is Elektra, but I call her LuLu most of the time.  We are expecting puppies about the 10th of December.  I am very excited.  They are the most awesome dogs I love them to death  I still have all three of the little dogs.  All are just as spoiled as ever.    
Since Dad died Saddie has returned to being the other half's dog and sleeps with him.  Since I have been back home Teddy, and Miley both sleep with me and the two mastiffs are on the floor beside my bed.  You could say I have a four dog night every night whether I want it or not!  Well must finish dinner but will try to post more often...... I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment