Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010


Ok it is a new year and good things are suppose to come in a new year. I am hopping this is my year! Anyone who has known me for very long knows how much I have always loved animals ..... well things haven't changed. My four children are grown and have flown the nest so now my dear animals have become my children once again. They are all loved and spoiled very much and at times I truely feel they would just rather I go away but it isn't going to happen. It is sorta like the old woman in the show who had so many children she....well with me, I am the old woman in the show who had so many animals she didn't know what to do. Have you ever noticed how your dear pets love you no matter what? They listen to all your problems, let you cry on them, scream and hollar and they are right there to try and comfort you. To bab more humans were not like that. They never judge you, well not out load anyway but I swear there are times if mine could talk they would ask me if I had totally lost it. But that is okay there are days I ask myself that!

This year started off with two new members added to my family. My little 3-lb Yorkey Miley presented me with two babies Jan.2 a little boy and a little girl. They are very adorable and going to be very hard to part with when the time comes for then to go to their new home. They are growing fast already getting out of their basket and even howling if you can call it that. Miley has been going with me to work so her and the little ones are in travel mode all the time.

Soon it will be time for the Bearded Dragons to wake up from winter. I have six.
Very interesting little creatures to say the list. Hopefully this year we will get eggs as I have people waiting for young. Guess only time will tell.

The rest of the children are doing very well. There is Sadie the 9-lb Pom. Teddy the 5-lb Chorkie, Bounce the 130+lb English Mastiff and of course, Abby, Jigs, Nurmal, and Meathead the manx cats and last but not least Mr. Peepers the canery who has a lovely song for me each and every day.

Well that is about all for this old lady in a shoe for now but will keep you up-dated on my crazy world.

4 comments:

  1. Cool...I could hear the bird in the background last night when we talked but didn't realize that you had so many animals. Good grief! At least they don't talk back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but they do, and it is a good thing you cannot understand them at times I am sure, but I get the general idea of what they are saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair...you two should have conferenced me on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll have to do that next time!! The 3 of us on one phone conversation?? That would be a trip! Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete